TERMS OF SERVICE
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for visiting our website https://enence.com/ and/or https://muama.com/ (hereinafter – “Website”). It is very important that you would take your time to get acquainted with these Terms of Service (hereinafter – “Terms”), as whenever you buy anything on the Website these Terms shall become legally binding and will act as an agreement between you (hereinafter – “User”, “You” or “Customer”) and us.
If you are not acquainted with, do not agree, do not understand or are not in par with the provisions of these Terms, please do not buy anything on the Website. You will be requested to confirm that you agree with these Terms whenever you will make a purchase on the Website – we urge you to be responsible and only proceed with your purchase if you have read and understood the provisions of these Terms.
- WHO WE ARE
- MUAMA Enence (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is a brand name used and operated by a business entity UAB “Ekomlita”, which is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Lithuania (company reg. No. 305049890) with a registered office address at Gedimino g. 45-7, Kaunas, Lithuania. Whenever you will buying anything on the Website you will be entering into a contractual relationship with Us and this contractual relation shall be bound and determined by these Terms and applicable laws.
- Please be noted that all purchases that You will make on the Website will be sent to You from one of our fulfilment centres, which address will not match our office address. If you want to return a product – please do not send it to our office address as we will not be able to accept it. All returns should be sent to our fulfilment centre (Savanorių pr. 176, Vilnius, Lithuania) – for more detailed information about returns please see Our Return Policy.
- WHAT WE SELL
- Our Website is dedicated to selling consumer electronic goods – devices designed to be used as translators which could translate words and sentences, expressed audibly, into another language of you preference (hereinafter – “Translator”).
- All of our Translators are designed and manufactured in accordance to all EU requirements, applicable to these type of electronic devices, and Translators are bearing “CE” marking confirming compliance with the applicable laws.
- In order to use all functionalities of our devices you will be required to download and install an app to your smartphone or other device that has Bluetooth and Internet connectivity. Connecting the Translator with other smart device will be necessary because our translators need internet connection to deliver instant, real time translations.
- Please be noted that the Translators sold on the Website are not toys and are not designed or intended to be used by children. Please do not give the Translator to minors without Your attendance.
- WHO DO WE SELL TO
- Please be noted that our Translators are not designed for industrial or commercial use, thus we sell our products to be used for personal use only.
- We reserve the right to cancel your purchase and reject any payments that you make on the Website if we have reasonable ground to believe that:
- You are buying our products for industrial or commercial use (including reselling or renting);
- You are younger than 13 years of age and making a purchase from United States of America, Canada and other countries;
- You are younger than 16 years of age and making a purchase from any country of European Union;
- You have not read these Terms.
- By agreeing to these Terms and making a purchase on Our Website you confirm to Us, that:
- You are above the legal age applicable in your country for entering into any purchase agreements;
- Your provided contact, billing and shipping information is true and correct;
- You are paying for the product with the credit card that belong to you or the owner of the credit card has authorized you to use the card and such authorizations were issued in a form which is required in your place of residence;
- You are purchasing the products for personal use only.
- DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Once you have placed your order on the Website and made the payment, we will process your order within 1-3 business days. After your order is processed you should receive the shipment within 30 calendar days.
- Please be noted that:
- the shipping terms may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays. We will be not responsible for delays if the shipment will be delayed due to the aforementioned reasons.
- once Your order has been processed we will not be able to accept any changes to Your order. If You have changed your mind regarding the purchase after your purchase is processed, you can return your goods and get a refund in accordance to our returns policy below and https://enence.com/return, https://muama.com/return;
- All products purchased on Our Website will be delivered to You by EMS or DHL mail. After we finish processing your order we will send you confirmation letter containing your shipment tracking number. You can track your order online anytime by visiting https://www.17track.net/ or https://enence.com/tracking or https://muama.com/tracking..
- In case your purchase does not reach you within 30 calendar days, please report to our customer support. Please be noted, that in accordance to Article 18(2) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, if You do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you must contact us and inform Us about acceptable additional period of time upon which we will deliver Your purchase. You shall be entitled to terminate the purchase only if We have failed to deliver your purchase within the additional time limit. Please be noted, that you can not claim to not have received the purchased goods if the rules set out in this provision is not followed.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract and return the products purchased on Our Website for whatever reason within 30 days. This withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which You acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by You acquires, physical possession of the purchased goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, You must contact our support team via [email protected] (if the purchase was made on https://enence.com/) or [email protected] (if the purchase was made on https://muama.com). After you contact our support team, you will be provided with a return code and return address – please be noted that we will only accept returning goods that will be sent with the provided return code and delivered to the provided return address.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline (30 days), it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the returning goods before the withdrawal period expires. We won’t accept returns if you fail to meet the withdrawal deadline (30 days from receiving the purchase).
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than within 14 days from the day on which we receive the returning goods from you. We will make the refund by using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- If you have made your purchase from outside of the European Union or if you decide to return the product after 14 days but not later than within 30 days from receiving the goods, we will apply a restocking fee for all returned goods, which will be deducted from the total amount of the refund. The restocking fee will be equal to 15% of the total value of the returned goods.
- Please be noted that we will only accept the returned product if it was not used, damaged and sent back to us in the original package. If we determine that the returned products were used but still in operable and re-sellable condition, we might still make a refund to you, but You will be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Thus, if we found that the returned product was used, we might deduct the diminished value from the refundable amount.
- Please be noted that if You want to return the products bought on the Website You will have to cover the shipping costs which will not be compensated by Us.
- All returned products should be sent to the address provided to you by Our customer support.
Please be noted that we will only accept returned products and make refund for them if they will be returned to the address provided by Our customer support and will have the return merchandise authorisation code placed on the returning shipment. Please do not send any returning products to our office address as we won’t be able to accept them.
- For more information about delivery, returns and refunds please see our Refund and Shipping Policies ( https://enence.com/return ; https://muama.com/return).
- PRICING, PAYMENTS AND CHARGES
- Prices for products displayed on the Website might be subject to change. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue further sales of any products. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of sale of products.
- All prices displayed on the Website are inclusive of international shipping costs and taxes. However, please be noted that Consumers from different countries may see product prices which would be slightly different – the prices may be affected by the Value Added Tax (“VAT”) which would or would not be applicable in each case.
- We will never include VAT in the purchase price and will not ask you to pay the VAT if:
- VAT is not applicable in the country which you indicated for shipping;
- Your requested product will be shipped to You from our fulfilment centre outside of European Union.
- Please be noted that in case defined in Clause 5.2. (b) above, your shipment may be subject to charges by your local authorities (customs). However you will never be double charged with VAT – we won’t ask you to pay VAT if your requested product will be sent from China.
- In cases when VAT is applicable in your country and your requested product is located in our EU fulfilment centre VAT shall be included in the product price displayed to you in the order form.
- Please be noted that we will never apply any conversion rates or charges dependable to your chosen payment method. However, some banks apply conversion rates for outgoing payments and international transfers – thus, we are not responsible for any bank fees or conversion rates that your bank would apply for any payment made to Us. If you notice any differences between the product prices on Our Website or purchase receipt and Your bank account statement, please refer to your bank for detailed explanation of the additional charges.
- We accept payments by credit card and PayPal only. We will not accept any checks, cash or other means for payment.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY
- All of our products sold on the Website are provided with a standard 2 (two) years warranty which is included in the price displayed to you when making the order on the Website. You can also purchase an extended warranty for your product for additional charge. Buying additional warranty will provide you the same benefits of a regular warranty for extended period.
- TThe warranty will cover any defects presumed to have existed at the time of delivery and which become apparent within a period of the warranty term. If during the warranty period a defects would occur we will provide You with one of the following remedies free of any charge:
- We will repair the product, if repair is possible;
- We will change your purchased product to a new product, if repair is impossible. Please be noted, that your product might be changed to a newer model, of not less value, of the same product, if the model that you have purchased would no longer be in production.
- Please be noted that the warranty shall not apply if the defect could not be qualified as a factory defect, thus we will not change or repair your product for free if the defect was determined by external factors such as inappropriate use or physical damage.
- All products for warranty should be sent to Our returns delivery address, provided in Section 4.5. of these Terms.
- THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR WEBSITE ARE DESIGNED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. WE DO NOT CLAIM THAT ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL BE SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE.
- WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE TRANSLATIONS MADE BY OUR PRODUCTS, AS THE QUALITY OF TRANSLATIONS ARE HIGLY DEPENDABLE ON YOUR DIALECT, VERBAL SKILLS, ACCENT. TRANSLATIONS MIGHT BE AFFECTED BY SURROUNDING SOUNDS AND NOISES. YOU SHOULD NEVER RELY ON THE TRANSLATIONS PROVIDED BY OUR PRODUCTS IN MAKING ANY DECISIONS.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT WILL BE ACCESIBLE AT ALL TIMES, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- We made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of all products sold on the Website. However We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate as well as that any displayment of any product on the Website will accurately reflect the actual properties of the product that You can purchase on the Website.
- Senior Discounts Club does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. We will not be responsible for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to, system failures or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, performing, completion or settlement of transactions or the Offers.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM US.
AS SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY APPLY TO YOU IN LESSEN EXTENT. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT THAT IT CAN BE LIMITED UNDER SUCH STATE LAW.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- We take necessary precautions and follow industry best practices as well as all requirements set by applicable laws to protect Your personal information from being inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All Intellectual Property displayed on the Website or provided to You in any other form are protected by law. You may not copy, repurpose or distribute any Intellectual Property or any other content received from Us or found on the Website, including images, trademarks, video materials or any other content for any purpose, without our express written permission.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- These Terms has been construed in accordance to EU laws regulating consumer rights. These Terms and entire legal relation between you and us shall be subject to law of the Republic of Lithuania, except in cases if the consumer relations regulating laws would set a specific applicable law or jurisdiction.
- If the You would have any complaints please contact our support team prior making an official complaint for any authority or third party. You may contact Us at any time by sending an email to our support team: [email protected]. We will always put our best efforts to settle any complaints as fast as possible and in a way which would be most favourable to You.
- If any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms of service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- You can review the most current version of the terms of service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes to our website.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- You can contact us by the following details:
Email - [email protected]
Phone - +43 7200 22712
Last Edited on 2019-11-13